Wednesday, 9 September 2026

First reviews for Christmas Evie, my debut rom com on Amazon eBook

 The first reviews are in:


I am delighted to announce that the first reviews are in for my debut rom com Christmas Evie, now available on Amazon eBook:

5 out of 5 stars
Entertaining read, and great characters
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 September 2026

Christmas Evie is a fantastic read with the right balance of romance, mishaps, and comedy moments, not to forget some spicy ones too. I don't think I'll look at a strawberry in the same way again! The characters are really well drawn too, and there are enough twists and turns in Evie's love life to make you want to carry on reading. I really look forward to reading the next one in this series!

What a delightful way to spend a duvet day, immersed in the crazy world of Evie, as she tries to fulfil the also crazy terms of her grandmother’s will. I laughed out loud (even though I was alone) at the tales of her disastrous dates, and the later scenes made my thighs tingle with feelings I thought had left the room with Elvis!

Sorry lads, this isn’t a book for you. Girl power!      Barbara


5 out of 5 stars
Enjoyable, Exciting, Entertaining!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2024

Really enjoyed this story! You become drawn to the characters almost instantly and the many romantic twists & turns are brilliant ! It's refreshing to read a "romantic" novel that stands out and feels different to the rest. The 'raunchy' moments are fab. Well worth a read.

If you would like to purchase the novel, here is a quick link:




Thank you Red Squirrel, Barbara and Live_Life. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment