Wednesday 15 April 2020

The Bonehouse, live-streaming performance 8.15pm 16 April 2020

With full details of the next live-stream show tomorrow evening:



Hi everyone,


Fans of our first show may be pleased to hear that TOMORROW NIGHT at 8.15pm we will be live-streaming a performance of our ghost story, The Bonehouse. If you didn't see our first show, join us tomorrow! Once again, it'll be live on our Facebook page. I'll also be doing a brief introduction and a post-show Q&A afterwards.

The Bonehouse is one of our creepiest stories. Curiosity, witch trials and the secrets of a sinister building in a sleepy village... Watch the story LIVE. All you have to do is visit our Facebook page (click here) tomorrow at 8.15pm and look for the Live video.

Workshops
This week I'm also running my online ghost story writing workshops. TONIGHT at 7pm and Friday 17 April at 7pm. Again, just visit our Facebook page at those times and watch the LIVE video.

Donations
If you would like to support me and help me continue making this content, you can give a donation on my website. I'm so grateful for any contributions - they are helping me to continue making this content.
 
Thank you for your ongoing support,
Adam 


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Instagram
Visit our website
Email us


Copyright © 2020 The Book of Darkness & Light, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
The Book of Darkness & Light
54 Waterloo Court
Leeds, LS10 1QN
United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment