Wednesday 29 April 2020

A Horror in Porcelain by Adam Z. Robinson, An Audio Ghost Story, Live Thursday 30 April 2020

With full details of how to listen live tomorrow night:



Hi everyone,


Who remembers the curse of Sir Nicodemus Barlow from our story A HORROR IN PORCELAIN? Well, tomorrow night (Thursday 30 April), you can re-live the terror. We're LIVE-streaming a brand new audio version of the tale on our Facebook page. JOIN US!

I'll be doing a live introduction and a post-show Q&A. It starts at 8.15pm. I hope you'll join us! Turn the lights down, grab a glass of something tasty and enjoy this terrifying audio offering!

BRAND NEW WORKSHOPS
From Friday this week I'll be running a new series of creative writing workshops. This series is not in the ghost story genre, but looks at the idea of writing more broadly. They're going to be really fun and will allow you to unleash your inner writer. So join me on Friday at 7pm. Again, just visit our Facebook page at those times and watch the LIVE video.

Donations
If you would like to support me and help me continue making this content, you can give a donation on my website. Every donation helps me to continue with these workshops and events.
 
Thank you for your ongoing support,
Adam 


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Instagram
Visit our website
Email us


Copyright © 2020 The Book of Darkness & Light, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
The Book of Darkness & Light
54 Waterloo Court
Leeds, LS10 1QN
United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment