Wednesday 9 November 2011

Writer's Block

Well, I had hardly any time to do any writing today and was hit by 'the block.'  I ended up starting a new chapter where I put my leads together for the first time, but I am positive that once the NaNoWriMo challenge is over, I will be deleting the lot - or at least editing the heck out of it.  Adding what I managed to do today, I am at 17,052 but not looking forward to trying to do the wordage again tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that my muse returns....

On a happier note, I checked out some fellow writers (and followers) blogs today and really enjoyed them - and not just because it was a distraction from getting my writing done!  Welcome Maggie and Leah to my blog and if anyone wants to check out their blogs too, you can find them at maggielr.com and leahschouten.blogspot.com.  I would also like to welcome Sarah Elizabeth Baethge and Doreenb8 (two more new followers) and I hope that you are all enjoying my blog/writing.  Feel free to comment any time if you read anything you like or you find useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment