Monday 21 November 2011

BACK ON THE NANO

At the risk of sounding like Mork of Mork and Mindy fame, I am back on the Nano (as in NaNoWriMo).  I managed just over 1,500 words today and actually got quite into the romantic fiction element of my two leads 'connecting.'  I am looking forward to jumping back into it tomorrow and hope that I can get more words done so that I can catch up to speed and maybe even have extra words to play with for Thursday when I am at work again.

NOTE: My husband informs me (having just read my blog) that Andy Booth is an ex-player (striker) for Huddersfield Town ( he is now an ambassador for the team) and that means that my daughter gave me the wrong information on the light switch-on on Saturday - and she calls herself a Town fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment