Friday 8 March 2024

5 Star review for Christmas Evie on Apple i books

I'm pleased and happy to announce that my debut rom com Christmas Evie, published by US publisher Champagne Book Group on all e readers, has received another 5 Star review, this time, on Apple i books:


A fine romance

I'm usually a person who reads nothing but non-fiction so in an effort to expand my reading repertoire, I gave this romance story a go...I'm so glad I did! Filled with laugh out loud witty moments, racy bits, romance of course, and a clever plot twist...I thoroughly enjoyed it. A modern love story set against a small-town Yorkshire backdrop, it's funny, sweet and relatable. Looking forward to the sequel so I can take myself back to sunny, romantic Capri in my head!

TravellingAmos


Thank you for your lovely review, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and you'll be pleased to know I am editing the sequel right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment