Wednesday 16 September 2020

Ghost Story Writing Course with Adam Z. Robinson

 

This course is available now:

 


Hi everyone!


Just to let you know that over a quarter of the places for my autumn Ghost Story Writing Course have now been taken! The course starts in just over two weeks so grab your place now! Click here for info and to book your place.

- Mondays at 7pm (14 Sept - 26 Oct)
- LIVE and interactive or, you can catch-up any time.
- Beginners very welcome indeed.
- Just £35 (plus £2.06 booking fee) for the whole course.

Participants of my most recent course said: "The most fun class/workshop I've ever taken in my life." "The course was something to look forward to every week." "I enjoyed it so much I'm doing it again!" "Everything was honestly wonderful."

I really hope you'll join me for the course! Book your place now.

Thanks again for your ongoing support,
Adam 
 

 

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Join us on Instagram

Visit our website

Email us

 

 

Copyright © 2020 The Book of Darkness & Light, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:

The Book of Darkness & Light

6 Hanway House

Gosling Way

London, SW9 6LB

United Kingdom


Add us to your address book





Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp


No comments:

Post a Comment