Nicky Ball of Creative England has sent me the following details that she wanted disseminated as widely as possible:
JOIN CREATIVE ENGLAND’S NATIONAL CREW & FACILITIES DATABASE AND BE ON THE RADAR FOR PRODUCTIONS FILMING IN THE REGIONS
Creative England has launched a national crew & facilities database covering all the English regions and searchable by job grade, facility type, location and skills which now lists over 2500 regional crew, facility and production companies.
We would like to offer you the chance to join and become part of this dedicated new database for the English regions.
Sign up today get your name, skills and availability in front of productions shooting outside London.
Joining is FREE and takes just 5 minutes.
And this is what we can offer you:
- We are working with the various guilds, unions and associations
- We join up the crew database with our national crew nights to increase opportunities for those registered
- We cover the English regions outside London
- It’s a joined up service with the production and location team
- It’s not a faceless service, you can talk to us direct about your crewing needs and we can offer bespoke crew calls to your target group
· We will post out jobs via the site on behalf of production companies we are working with
Just go to: http://www.creativeengland.co.uk/index.php/portfolio/location-production-support/#crew_and_facilities to register
You can also sign up for our newsletter http://www.creativeengland.co.uk/ or follow us on twitter @CEnglandprodn