Monday 7 May 2012

Avengers

Went to see the Avengers today and it was EPIC.  I loved the action, the acting, the humour, and all the fabulous one-liners.  When it was finished, I wanted to go back in and watch it again.  I recommend.

We went to Las Iguanas in Leeds for a birthday meal for my husband after the cinema and it was delicious.  I had the sweet potato nacho to start and the extraordinary xinxim which were absoloutely gorgeous.  My husband had the duck parcel to start and the seafood mucho and he finished it off with the berry mess, yum.  The kids had calamari and the chicken burger then had the chocolate brownie for dessert.  We also had one of every virgin cocktail that they had and the birthday boy had the cipriani cocktail times three.

Was a bit disappointed with the Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy DVD last night.  The acting was amazing as expected, but I don't know whether the story has seeped into my psyche because, even though I haven't seen the original, I knew what was going to happen before it did and had guessed very early on who the bad guy was.  Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment