Wednesday 14 March 2012

PARIS WEEKEND

I had a fabulous weekend trip to Paris with my oldest friend Shanti.  We stayed at a little hotel just around the corner from Notre Dame and an easy walk away from The Louvre, which we visited on the Friday and had brunch at Cafe Marly which looks onto the square.  We had a delicious steak dinner that night followed by creme caramel, where we met a lovely couple from London.  On the Saturday we visited The Sacre Couer and had another delicious lunch a little walk away from the artists quarter.  That night I ate some delicious veal and a warm chocolate melt-in-the-middle pudding and on the Sunday we visited the Eiffel Tower and another lovely cafe near the Pompidou Centre for lunch, before heading off to Gard du Nord and ultimately Charles De Gaulle Airport.  We fit quite a lot in for such a short trip.  I thought I would share some of my pictures with you all:










No comments:

Post a Comment