Sunday, 4 October 2026

New 5 Star review for Christmas Evie



I am so happy to announce that my debut rom com Christmas Evie has just received another fantastic five star review.

5 out of 5 stars
Fun and satisfying
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2026

I bought this book as a friend recommended it to me as a good example of a well-written romance book. I read it quickly because it was fun and I really got into it. I got frustrated with Evie's situation but she's a great character. I also loved the side character Georgia. The best bit for me was the very satisfying ending!

Thank you so much to AutumnLight for your lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed the book and just to make your day, I can promise that Georgia appears in all four books of the Romano series (book 4 being her love story). 

You can order your copy of Christmas Evie using the link highlighted in pink below in either paperback or eBook (FREE for Kindle Unlimited members): 

Book two of the Romano series, Seducing the One, coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment