Wednesday 8 February 2012

WELCOME NEW FOLLOWERS

A very warm welcome to my new followers.  As I am aware that some of you will not have seen some of the work I have posted previously, I will be posting some of my previous work again, I hope you like them.

To start with I will post a poem I completed in January:



Obsidian                                                                                                                   
 


Obsidian, the shadow spreads over all

Fragments of sky plummet

to shatter impotently



Acidic, the vice that stills

Pressing down the truth that

pulses through your veins



Breath, the effort to continue

Mind, the roadblock to time

the impenetrable sustenance



Regret, the only flavour as

steps cement to the earth

Sounds hitched to fragile tendrils



Eyes, too blurred with

memories a suitcase

filled to overflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment