Thursday 8 December 2011

And we're back ............. + HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but if you read this post, you will see why.

More importantly, it's my birthday today and I am really looking forward to my lunch out and my son singing in his Christmas Concert this evening.  I have received lots of lovely cards and presents and feel very loved.

My computer died on me just days before NaNoWriMo finished, so unfortuately my word count was only 35,267, but this is still an excellent result for me as my personal target was 30K.  My lovely friend Jeff has cobbled us together a replacement to enable us to use the internet whilst we diagnose the problem, but he suspects it is the motherboard, which means a new computer - me thinks Marcus and I may be paying for a new computer rather than Christmas presents to each other this year :(

My friend Claire took me to the movies last night for my birthday and we saw 'In Time' which was excellent.  I really loved the premise and I thought Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried were very good.  I recommend it highly, but then, I am a HUGE fantasy fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment