Thursday 22 December 2011

Happy Feet 2

Took the kids to see Happy Feet 2 at the Showcase yesterday and they really loved it.  For those of you that have seen the original, Gloria is now played by the fabulous Alicia Moore (or Pink as she is better known) and I have to say she was outstanding (though I am biased as I am a HUGE fan and have been to several of her concerts, got all her albums etc. etc.) and really added to the glorious singing.  I also thought that Brad Pitt and Matt Damon were excellent as the voices of Will and Bill two krills in a krillion and this storyline in particular brought many laughs.

Nearly all set for Christmas now, but as we have been hurriedly moving my Mum (her housemove was supposed to be in January, but it was dropped on us last minute) we are all feeling very tired and distinctly un-Christmassy.  I am sure once she is all settled and the last of the boxes are unpacked, we will be able to fully relax and welcome the full joys of the Season.

Bowling planned for the kids tomorrow and may take them to see Arthur Christmas or another festive movie on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas to all my followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment