Saturday 29 October 2011

LUCAS REVIEWS JOHNNY ENGLISH

Lucas went to see this film yesterday and has kindly given me his review to share on my blog:

It was very laughable and a good movie to watch, but at certain parts it is a bit predictable.  It is about a spy who has got fired but then they need him, so he gets re-hired and he has to find out the three members of Vortex.  Then there is trouble on the way - but I can't tell you any more than that if you want to go and see it!  I give it 4 out of 5.


I am pleased to announce that the writing cyberworld has increased blog-wise yet again.  Not only is Paul from my writers group out there with his 'Tony Hebden' blog featuring his writing (and me of course), but Dawn has now got a 'Chasing Rainbows' blog that will feature hers (just the one short story at the moment, but sure to grow).  I am very excited that we are all sharing our work with the web - fingers crossed that this is the start of big things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment