Wednesday 19 October 2011

ANOTHER CHAPTER WRITTEN

Had a very productive day yesterday, got all my character 'biography questions' (as shared by Dr Jayne Rodgers - see Romantic Fiction Workshop post) and 'building your plot' points fleshed out.  I also wrote another chapter of my romance novel.  I am still toying with the idea of making the story dark and light and putting the serial killer POV back in - let me know what you think guys, should I leave it as it is or not?

I want to send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my oldest friend Shanti and in her honour I share with you a piece inspired by her:


Shoes

She has feet like melting chocolate,
Soft and brown, but still hard in places.
Her shoes are her trademark.
Always designer and always so high you'd think no-one could be comfortable walking in them for any length of time.
But she swears they are all comfy.

I think they are a metaphor for her life.
They are complicated and high,
beautiful yet painful;
ease, yet a challenge.
And that's why she loves them.
If they were comfortable,
where's the fun in that?


Happy birthday honey, sending much love your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment