Wednesday 11 September 2013

York Festival of Writing, starts 13th September

As I follow her blog, I have just found out about an event as part of the York Festival of Writing that Nicola Morgan (aka The Crabbit Old Bat) will be running:


Learn about writing for children and teenagers


I'm looking forward to teaching what might well be my very last course on children's/teenage writing. It is at the York Festival of Writing and we have a four-hour slot on Friday 13th Sept. Lucky for some :)

Although it says there are 23 spaces left, in fact I am keeping the group small so that we can really get to grips with individual questions and situations, so please do book quickly because I won't be taking 23 more people! If I have a small group, I'll be able to make it work whatever stage you are at on your journey to publication, whether you've just started writing or you are ready to submit to agents and publishers.
This is part of a whole weekend (Fri-Sun) of events for aspiring authors, with workshops and panels on a massive range of topics, and enormous chances to network with other writers and meet agents, editors and publishers. And York is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment