Tuesday 10 September 2013

Crime Writers Panel 24 September 2013

Helenne Jordan the CSO of Birstall Library has forwarded me the following information:


On Tuesday 24th September at 7.30pm we are having not one but three crime writers! As well as being published authors they have also written for television including the popular 'Blue Murder' series and 'Scott & Bailey'. Tickets are priced at just £2 and are available from Birstall Library or online at Kirklees box office.

I have already purchased my ticket - maybe I'll see you there.


Also, if any of you followers also follow me on Twitter: @KarenNaylor2, LinkedIn: Karen Naylor MA BA (Hons) or Facebook: Karen Naylor, you may have noticed a change in my profile pictures.  On Sunday I attended a Flawless photo-shoot with my daughter, Mum and Mum-in-Law as a present for my Mum/Mum-in-Law's birthdays and for those of you who may be interested, here are the results:














The picture above is three generations, my daughter, myself and my Mum and the lady above that picture, is my Mum-in-Law.  It was just a pity we couldn't find one that the Mum's liked of all four of us - maybe we will have to do it again some time.

We went to the Leeds studio, but Flawless also have studios in Manchester and Middlesbrough too.  See www.flawlessstudios.net for full information or call 0844 874 5000.  Feel free to tell them that I told you about them.

1 comment:

  1. OMG you all look amazing!!! Really like the whole three generations concept too - might have to do this at some point in the next year or so x

    ReplyDelete