Sunday 11 November 2012

Quick NaNoWriMo update

After a little bit of a lull in my writing due to work, sorting out College visits and applications for my eldest, I have started to try and catch up with NaNoWriMo.  I am now up to 16,706 words but this is slightly behind schedule (at the moment, at the usual rate of wordage per day, I would finish on the 2nd of December, so I need to write a few more to catch up).  I also have a full week of work scheduled from the 19th so I really need to write much more so that I can have leeway for if I don't get chance then.  I did very well today writing about 4,000 words, but I need to keep this up for the week if I am to give myself this leeway.  Fingers crossed I can achieve this.  Any words of advice or encouragement welcome............

No comments:

Post a Comment