Thursday 16 May 2013

Nicola Morgan Blame My Brain events, 28 and 30 May 2013

There are two Nicola Morgan events coming up in May in Scotland.  As my followers know, I am a huge fan of Nicola Morgan's Crabbit Old Bat blog and her no-nonsense books on writing, so I thought I would put this information on my blog in case any of you will be in Scotland at this time:

Two free (re)launch events for Blame My Brain


I'm delighted to give you details of two FREE events to celebrate the new edition of Blame My Brain. One in Glasgow (28 May) and one in Edinburgh (30 May). Each will consist of me talking about the most fascinating aspects of the teenage brain and adolescence, then a chance to ask me questions, followed by book-buying and social chat. The talks are aimed at adults but teenagers will be very welcome.

Free prize draw at each event - fabulous Blame My Brain bags to win! For both events, places are free but you must book in advance to avoid disappointment (limited spaces) and so we know how many seats to put out and how many books to order. PLEASE BOOK - it helps hugely!

-------------------------       -------------------------

GLASGOW - Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 7pm-8.30pm - Waterstones, Newton Mearns

VENUE: Primavera Bistro, The Avenue, Newton Mearns

Tickets are FREE and available from Primavera and Waterstones

More details or to reserve a ticket: 0141 616 3933 or click this link. (Scroll down to my event.)

Waterstones' blurb: "Award winning author, mother and former teacher Nicola Morgan talks about her new book which tackles the mystifying teenage brain! A question and answer session, book signing and a sociable chin wag follows. Refreshments can be purchased from Primavera."

-------------------------       -------------------------

EDINBURGH - Thursday, 30 May 2013, 6.30-8pm - Blackwells

VENUE: Blackwells bookshop, South Bridge, upstairs

Reserve your free ticket by either emailing events.edinburgh@blackwell.co.uk or phoning 0131 622 8218, or popping into the shop.
Talk, plus Q&A, plus time to

No comments:

Post a Comment