Monday 31 December 2012

London break

We just got back from a fantastic break in London.  We had a lovely time seeing our friends S and B and visiting the sights.  My husband and son went to the Science Museum whilst my daughter and I visited the Victoria and Albert Museum and we had a wonderful day.  The next day we went to the Natural History Museum and my son and I saw lots of fascinating exhibits whilst my husband and daughter went ice skating.  We also visited the sales and had some delicious food in a variety of restaurants.  Our friends have just set off for a lovely break in Japan and we have returned home to celebrate the New Year.  I thought I would share some of the photos from our trip.






I would like to wish all my followers a Happy New Year and send my best wishes for an amazing 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment