Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Cleckheaton Writers Group meeting

The CWG met yesterday before adjourning for a Christmas drink at a local pub.  We discussed our plans for our writing for the New Year over a cold glass of Christmas cheer.  Next meeting will take place at the Library on 7 January 2013.

Today I met two of my fellow writers I and K at I's house, where we also discussed our writing plans for next year over a delicious meal that he had prepared.  It was fantastic fare that would not have been out of place in a restaurant and I had a wonderful time.  We had homemade butterbean soup with parmesan shavings to start, grilled salmon with a dijon mustard dressing with a watercress, avocado, tomato and buffalo mozarella salad and buttered new potatoes for main, and finished off with a mulled wine poached pear.  Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment