Saturday 18 August 2012

The Ted Hughes Festival

Anna Turner has sent me the information on the above Festival and it looks like it will be really good.  It runs from 19-21 October at various venues and tickets are available to buy from 10 September at www.wegottickets.com

For enquiries contact elmetsec@hotmail.co.uk   Festival details - www.theelmettrust.co.uk

I am really looking forward to all the festivals and events that are coming up and I have already got myself tickets for the 7 Arts Creative Writing Workshops starting on Sunday 26 August,  the Ann Cleeves Literary evening at Brighouse Library on Friday 31 August, the John Connolly author talk at Cleckheaton Town Hall on the evening of Monday 17 September and the Sci-fi and Superheroes 6/10, Fiona Shaw Creative Writing Workshop and evening talk 8/10,  Stephen May Creative Writing Workshop and evening talk 10/10 and Leah Fleming event at Morley Library as part of the Morley Literature Festival.  Will be looking into the Ilkley Literature Festival dates tomorrow, which I will post details of on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment